OUR PRINTING PROCESS:
All printed designs are original "Sarah B." creations and begin as hand drawn sketches. These sketches are fine tuned digitally and then transferred to either a linoleum block or screen for final rendering. Designs are block printed or screen printed using water based textile inks.
Products are all printed by hand in our Marlboro, MA studio. Most products are also hand cut and sewn in our studio, with some work occasionally sewn by a manufacturing partner.
Due to the handmade process, each product may vary slightly from one another or from the product photographs. Certain ink colors are mixed by hand and may vary slightly if purchased at different times.
Please keep in mind also that small colors shifts can happen depending on the monitor you are using to view the item.
Zipper Pouches - Spot clean only
Tote Bags - Spot clean only
Napkins & Placemats -
- Machine wash warm or cool on gentle/delicate cycle
- Use phosphate-free detergent
- Machine dry using low temperature or permanent press setting
- Remove promptly to avoid wrinkles
- To iron use standard setting with printed side down for best results
- No steam
We strive to source the best quality materials and take great care in making your order. To best maintain the condition of your piece, we recommend the following -
- Do not shower, swim or sleep in your jewelry
- Keep necklaces and bracelets away from chemicals like chlorine, bleach, perfume etc
- Do not use water, any washing liquids (especially liquid containing alcohol) for jewelry cleaning
- Store jewelry pieces separately (in jewelry bags or boxes) to avoid scratches/dings
- Always use a soft, dry and clean cloth to polish your jewelry
- Clean sterling silver with a polishing cloth
- Store your jewelry in a dark and dry place
- Never leave jewelry in the bathroom - moisture can cause the jewelry to quickly tarnish